Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A possible return of Firefly?????

While listening to Nerdist Podcast.  Nathan Fillion was the main guest where the Podcast episode 65 was recorded.  A lot of talk on the show about Nathan possibly buying Firefly from Joss Whedon.  There was also mention of a fan of Nathan's who started a website specifically to help Nathan raise money so he could in fact buy Firefly.  I for one hope that Firefly returns my fellow nerd friends got me into the show and I would watch the new episodes if they do happen to get made.

In other news, some critics have stated praise for the Sequel to Final Fantasy XIII.  Not so much for it's story but more so for it's gameplay.  XIII-2 has corrected it's mistakes that it made in XIII, you do still only control one character in battle at a time BUT, should that character fall in battle it isn't instant game over.  The time travel aspect is said to be interesting and gives the game a new flavor.  I may have to go out and buy this one.  One because I am a fan of the FF series and 2 because I was going to buy it regardless. 

Good news the voting of SOPA has been put down due to Over Whelming  responses to senators and house reps.  The people of America of all parties came together to stop this idiotic act.  Is it over trying to censor the internet is an on going thing.  But this news is old.  I am sure as we speak the lobbyists and the entertainment companies are going to try again.

In closing I am hoping that Firefly returns and XIII-2 will be bought and played especially if it is as good as people say it is.  We must remain vigilante and keep an eye on our government so that they don't try to sneak censorship legislation through the cracks.

Good day and I will see you guys in the new month.  I had a wonderful near month off and I feel recharged.  I have a slue of projects in mind and look forward to bring them to the team and hopefully to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment