Friday, December 3, 2010

UPDATES From the creator


Updates get all your updates.  TWENTY FIVE CENTS A COPY……….WHAT…. no I am not charging twenty five cents a view that would be ludicrous.  Just thought I would drop in with some updates for everyone.  My work schedule has started to affect my post frequency; I am trying to get as many posts out as I can with work and all.  BUT on a good note the amount of views on the blog almost doubled from the amount of 138 in October to 228 in November, I am hoping to get into the three hundreds this month, which would be epic.  NEWS UPDATE With the amount of posts I can post in a week I am going to try to make a schedule for reviews.  Like Sundays will be Movie Day, Monday will be Videogame News Day and Friday will be Anime Day with a possible Saturday post of something random.  So look out for that, in the mean time I want to thank all my readers for their continued to support and to all my new readers, thanks for giving me a chance.

Most Popular Topic on my blog http://adamtalks-hieiyyh2.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-superbad-superbad-review.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment