Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone. Hope everyone is relaxing and having a fun weekend. This would normally be a lazy weekend but since I am now back in Retail work, my holiday weekends are jammed packed with you guessed it working lots and lots of hours. Which I do not mind, because time working = more money = me being 1 step closer to getting a newer car.

What has your blog master been up to since the last post. Well besides from work, he has been indulging in the stress relief that is FPS (First Person Shooters) Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Online of course. I know I know I should have been working here on the blog and cranking out post after post of entertainment news and reviews. But frankly my work load has reached a level where I am completely and utterly shot by the end of my work day and do not feel like scouring the interwebs for stories to report on.

Regular posting shall resume once my work schedule calms down once the season begins to slow down.

Things to look forward too

1. The return of FCFF
2. Hangover 2 Review
3. Thor Review
4. Episode 3 of The Podcast


Thank you for understanding why the site has slowed down as of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment