Thursday, August 25, 2011

The iEnd? MUWHAHAHAHA....I mean

Today Steve Jobs one of the founders of Apple has stepped down as CEO due to Health issues and not being pushed out by Stockholders. With Steve resigning and the seat of power being given to Apple's one time COO (Chief Operating Officer) Tim Cook. To me PC lover internally I am going WOOOO YEAH THE TITAN HAS BEEN SENT TO TARDURIS (The Underworld of the Underworld and The Prison of Chronos and his many pieces). But I must tip my hat to Mr. Jobs because if it wasn't for him Microsoft wouldn't have pushed itself to compete as long and hard as it has to give us. While I HATE the ifails I mean iPods (in all of it's MANY incarnations) I do recognize that it is a powerhouse among MP3/4 players. Mr. Jobs thank you for your contribution to Technology enhancement and god speed on your road to recovery with your Health.

No comments:

Post a Comment