Thursday, September 8, 2011

Surprising Movie Moments of the summer

Okay, so now that the movie summer season is over. This my look back at the good the bad and the shocking.

A list that comes from my own impressions and opinions so by all means tell me I'm an idiot.

1. Transformers Dark of the Moon Sucked major donkey testicles. You may as well called it Shea LeBouf beats on cars, and humans do most of the dirty work and oh look Lenard Nemoy.

2. Green Lantern could have been better, hopefully the sequel is better or just fucking reboot it. This way Ryan Reynolds can do what he is suppose to do. BE DEADPOOL

3. Chris Evans as Captain America was much better then I thought it would be. Being enthralled in the story, I forgot he had once been the Human Torch.

4. Thor was fucking badass.

5. The Deathly Hallows Part 2 blew my expectations away despite the slight changes to the narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment