Friday, November 18, 2011

Long time away from the blog.

While I know that my frequency in writing has dropped significantly. I feel it is my duty to you my readers that I give you an explanation as to what is going on.

When I decided I was going to take my job here at the blog more seriously I was still unemployed and seeking stable job. the month after I started pumping out post after post. I took a job at Home Depot. This didn't effect me at first, but slowly but surely my work schedule took over my blog and podcast schedule. I work and I go to school so when I am not at work I am usually in my books studying. The little time I do get to come here I spend it just checking emails and reading news articles.

I will however be taking next semester off because I need more money so I can get a better car. SO my post frequency shall pick up again come winter time and spring and summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment