Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Twins Evanstar (A mini story of my characters)


The Twins Evenstar (mini Chapter 1)

Daylight rose in the forest, but the treetops were not the only living creatures to greet the mornings warming rays.  Three figures stood in a glade, all three were Elves one a male and the other two were female.  The male stood at five foot eight inches tall, an athletic build with black hair and blue eyes, wearing only the leather greaves of his studded leather armor, he practiced his sword with expert precision.  “You two better pray your suitors can handle my skills with a blade, sisters.”  The older female smirked before responding.  “You know that any suitor I choose would have to pass my scrutiny, I swear Jaster we are twins yet I have all the brains.”  Jaster looked at his twin “Avexithina, you know father’s rule, any male wishing to take yours or Alhanna’s hand in marriage must fight me in honorable combat.”   He looked at his little sister Alhanna who was playing with a forest animal.  “If anything were to ever happen to either of you, I do not know what I would do.”  Jaster looked back to Avexithina, and hugged her.  Avexithina looked at Jaster funny “You are weird sometimes brother, but that is why we love you, if only father would let me fight that whore you call your betrothed………, she pissed me off at the last ball.”  Avexithina’s hand began to glow with eldritch power “I would destroy her, you can do so much better than that Nightbreeze bitch, and you know Queen Alistia’s youngest daughter Laurana has her eye on you, don’t you Jaster?”

Jaster looked uneasy and pulled away from his sister, he didn’t really like talking about these things and the mentioning of betrothed and potential mates made him want to hop on the next mission to the boarders.  “Yeah well be that as it may, I have to get back to training and you should take Alhanna to the church to pray with father.” 

Join me next time for the next Mini Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment