Thursday, July 21, 2011

Capcom dicks over Megaman Fans

Videogame programer legends CAPCOM cancel the Megaman legends 3 project because of lack of meeting of Criteria (to me this means they don't have the budget for it). But the backlash from fans has gotten to a point where CAPCOM has had to turn fans away from their San Diego Comic Con booth. I was never a fan of the Legends series but It was a fun series with a unique spin the Megaman Games. I personally would have loved to see an HD Blue Bomber for next gen consoles. BUT Alas it will not be. According to some the hardcore fans I follow on Twitter. They feel that CAPCOM is taunting them with a Toy they can't play with. Having not followed the hype or the Developer stuff for MM3 I am not sure. But I know if this were to happen with say I don't Star Wars: The Old Republic a game I have been following development for since 2008 were to suddenly just up and cancel. You can bet I would have the biggest case of nerd rage that would make the Hulk Jealous.

Sources: Capcom blogs, and People I follow on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment