Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Reasons why I hated Transformers 3

Okay first of all I do not care how much money this piece of shit film has made. Put all the sparkles on the piece of shit you want it is still a Piece of Shit. I went into the movie with little to no expectations because to give any movie a fair shake you can not walk in with your expectations set one way or another. I went to the movie with some friends who absolutely LOVED the first two. I will list for you the reasons I hated this movie.

1. The acting
2. The lack of Transformers.
3. Without an extensive knowledge of who is who you can not tell which decepticon is which.
4. Shea LeBouf and his infamous WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW and the high pitched female scream.
5. The character of Sam and his constant bitching. "I don't feel worth while. Everybody has it better then me cause they can do stuff that matters." YOU ARE LIVING FOR FREE IN AN EXPENSIVE APARTMENT, YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A TWENTY ON A SCALE FROM ONE TO TEN, SHE PAYS FOR ALL YOUR SHIT AND YOU MATTER TO HER. WHY ARE YOU BITCHING.
6. Star Screams Death
7. The length of the movie. 240 minutes, get rid of the first 90 mins and the movie would have been better.
8. The unnecessary celeb cameos.
9. The over use of Star Trek. We get it Leonard Nimoy is in the film move on please.
10. Having Nimoy Rape The Wrath of Khan by saying the quote "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." It was out of context end of story.
11. As hot as Roise Huntington is, she has the same tone in every scene.

I am not the only one who hated this movie. My friends who I went to see this with, hated this movie also

No comments:

Post a Comment