Sunday, January 15, 2012

Divisional Round over and the results

An amazing day of football has been played with the Ravens beating the Texans and the Giants ending the Season of the Packers who most people believed would be going back to back in the Super Bowl this season.  As for my Predictions for today.  I was right on my call of the Ravens beating the Texans.  I however should have called the Giants to win, but such is life and no one is perfect.  The Giants beating the Packers in this way was surprising to me but I did however say in my prediction post.  "The only way I see the Giants winning this game is if Eli Manning can get the momentum going early in the game and keeping it going."  I was right on that aspect.  But it wasn't just Manning, it was a combined Effort of the Offense and The Defense.  The biggest problem for the Packers today was not being able to keep their hands on the ball when it was thrown to them and The fact that the most rushing yards gained came from Aaron Rodgers.

Next week we have The NFC and The AFC championship games of The Ravens Vs The Patriots and The Giants Vs The 49ers.  Click back over here on Thursday for my Predictions and as always Thank you for reading.

Prediction Record thus far 6 games predicted right and 2 games predicted wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment