Thursday, January 12, 2012

Down to Eight

In this coming weekends round of the NFL playoffs we have eight teams jockeying for a spot in their respective Conference championship round. All four of these games are going to be hard fought with each team just as hungry as the other for that chance to be crowned best in the conference and ultimately crowned best in the entire league. I don't have to stress how important this round is because it will set the tone for divisional championship.

Saturday Game:1; 4:30pm New Orleans Vs San Fransisco: My Prediction: Though it is going to be a rough and tumble game with a few lead changes here and there. I feel the saints are going into this round not healthy enough to finish the job. The Extra week of rest will have done the 49ers good and I see them coming out on top.

Game 2: 8:00pm Denver Vs New England: My Prediction: Like I said Earlier this game is going to be the game to watch this weekend save for the Giants Packers game on Sunday. With some gut clinching moments I see the Patriots ultimately coming out on top.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY Game1: 1:00pm My Prediction: I am going to give this one to the Ravens on the grounds that their roster is healthier, better prepared and rested. It is football it can go either way. But ultimately it will come down with The Ravens on top.

Game 2: 4:30pm New York Vs Green Bay: My Prediction: While I do not like predicting this game one way or another because I tend to Jinx the Giants when I do. I am going to play conservative and give a begrudging victory to the packers. They have the better record of 15-1 to the Giants 9-7. Aaron Rodgers is one hell of a Quarterback. But in all fairness this is going to be a nail biting game considering how dangerous The Giants have proven to be in the Second half of games. The only way I see this prediction not coming true is if Eli Manning can get the momentum going early on in the game and keeping it going all game.

Thank for taking the time to read this post and I will post the Results of these predictions on Sunday night. Until then feel free to discuss in the comment section on how much of an idiot you think I am for my Predictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment