Thursday, January 5, 2012

Obligatory explaination of why I like Anime

Many people have asked me why I like Anime as much as I do. So to respond I have decided to tell all of you why. It is quiet simple really. The animation of Anime far surpasses that of everyday American cartoons, the rich detail, the ability to make something look close to live action. Also the epicness of the stories fascinate me, it ranges from Outer space to magical fantasy in a modern setting and even middle and high school life. In particular I like the slice of life and the Outer Space Mecha genre animes. Out of all the the Outer Space Anime I like Outlaw Star the best all though there is only twenty four episodes it is an amazing anime that I go back and watch over and over.
Example of an Anime Character
Example of an American Cartoon Character I will openly admit that not all American cartoons lack the detail that goes into Anime just take a look at our Comics they are some of the best designed and drawn characters around. Except of course Rob Liefed's characters (with exception to Deadpool) with their out of proportioned arms and weird physically impossible movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment