Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Original Glee

This show is a guilty pleasure for me. I watch it cause it kinda reminds me of my days in high school when I was in choir. Minus the slushy throwing and the random singing of songs through out the school.... Singing popular songs was not on the choir directors mind, he always had us singing showtunes and classical songs. But that is not the point of this post.

Tonights' glee showed that a choir can do original songs if given the chance. The original music sang by the cast was to say the least very good. Both songs, had a nice ring to them on the ears. The beat of all the songs felt in place to the song it was being put behind. Ranging from funny to controversial to melencholy and longing to uplifting all the songs were a joy to listen to. I do not say that often about songs very rarely do I give songs praise like this.

I could be wrong a professional judge of music I am not. But opinions are like assholes everybody has one.

No comments:

Post a Comment