Sunday, March 13, 2011

Shameless: Just as good in America as it is in England

The first season of Shameless has been blowing me away, great writing (or should I say script adaptation)great cast and excellently shot on Camera. It is the type of show that will punch you in the face with it crude talking cast, punch you in the gut with the issues that the family goes through to survive. But at the same time, it leaves you wanting more. I know I know people will hate on the Americanized version but it is a damn good show. If you wrote it off because it didn't look like something you would enjoy, I am telling you, give it a second chance. Tonight (March 13th)episode was amazing and the twist toward the end with Ian's character, that threw me through a loop. The whole episode my mouth open in shock and awe at the drama and amazingness of the story being told. Not many shows can do that to me. Bravo Shameless Bravo

No comments:

Post a Comment