Thursday, March 3, 2011

List of Anime I Recommend to people.

A question I get from time to time is "What anime do you suggest that I watch if I want to get into Anime?" Well to be fair, I am not the type of person you should ask, my knowledge of Anime is limited. You would be better off asking someone like Marzgurl or JesuOtaku two anime reviewers I really respect. But if i had to recommend anime to someone I usually suggest these.

1. Yu Yu Hakusho
2. Hellsing
3. Trigun
4. Dragonball Z
5. Chobits
6. Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory
7. Gundam 08th MS Team
8. Dragonball
9. Starblazers
10. The Ronin Warriors

I would just like to point out I am by no means an expert on Anime. But I think I am an okay judge of good animes. What ever you do, do not watch Bobobo-bo bo-bobo it is crap. I am all for wacked out crack anime, but that anime is just plain bad.

3 comments:

  1. I would recommend Fairy Tales. No seriously check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of it O_o I shall check it out though thanks for telling me about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add Cowboy Bebop to that list

    ReplyDelete