Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sorry to my friends in Texas

But I am hoping y'all get snow in Dallas!!! Why, because then we can have a classic Superbowl. It is high time these pampered professionals get down to their roots and beat the snot out of each other in subzero temperatures. Like back in the glory days as my friend's dad tells me. My friends fathers all tell me when we sit down to drink with them that "The players of today wouldn't last one quarter against the players from back in my day." I am sure that has a sprinkling of truth in it but the players of yore weren't hopped up on steroids and were smaller then your average linebacker of today. So that is just a fantasy match that can only played once we get time travel.

But for now all I can hope for is a SuperSnowBowl in dallas. Both teams have had two weeks to prep for this game so my pre-prediction may not be valid anymore. But I will not give a prediction because I do not want to jinx either team. (Superstitious person here :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment