Wednesday, February 16, 2011

To my readers (Updates, Blog News and Questions)

Updates: Well I have been busy busy busy for the blog here trying to find interesting things to talk about. Still looking for regular work, which is a drag.

News: The post Shameless English Vs American is currently the most popular post on the site with 88 views. Thank you all for constantly reading it. We are not even two months into 2011 and we are close to beating the amount of posts posted last year in 2010. Fictional Character Fiction Fight will become a regular weekly segment here on the blog. Another TV Show Comparison will be up soon because you all seem to enjoy that the most.

Questions to my readers:

I recently downloaded Audicity again and was thinking of creating a new podcast, would you guys listen to it, if I posted the RSS feed here on the site?

Should the Podcast be solo (meaning just me talking for an set amount of time each week)? Or should there be a co-host like my old Podcast?

No comments:

Post a Comment