Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Updates and New things to come

So guess what readers, it is 2011.  That means it is a whole new year for me and the start of new things here at the Blog.  I know that last month and the end of the 2010 year was a low posting month for me, with a whopping 6 posts WOOO.....yeah not really.  Well that was last year, I want to post more, which means I will be picking up game news again.  I know I promised to cover it daily but that fell through with my job taking a major chunk of my day.  But the job is ending soon because it is a seasonal store.  ALSO I have a new Movie review coming out later today.  So check back for that. 

Now for the new parts, I recently recieved a Dazzle HD which came with a new Editing program for me, which will allow me to take video off of my JVC Everio.  So expect Vlogs to be popping up here on the site.  My goal for this year is to make this blog site bigger and better.  The only place I can go is up from here.  I want to thank you all for your continued support and reading my blogs.  Tell your friends about my reviews and everyone have a great New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment